Also Servicing Homes and Businesses in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Keep Dangerous Rodents Out Of Your Home Or Business
When we think of mice and rats, we often picture them nibbling on cheese or running on a wheel; the truth about these home-invading pests, however, can be much more terrifying. People tend to underestimate rodents due to their small stature and cute appearance, but these pests bring a multitude of problems when they are allowed to infest your home or business.
Rodents have a propensity for chewing on personal belongings in your home, including electrical wiring - which makes them a threat for causing an electrical fire. Not only that, but these pests are also well-known for carrying a variety of deadly diseases that can make you extremely ill. At first sight of a rodent infestation in your home, reach out to your pest management professionals here at Encon, LLC. We offer premium pest control services in the area that are guaranteed to keep your home or business safe from our area’s toughest pest pressures.
Our Rodent Control Process
Because a rodent infestation can begin in a number of ways, it is equally important that we offer a variety of services to effectively eliminate these pests and prevent them from returning. Here at Encon, we offer the following methods of rodent control and prevention:
- Rodent bait stations: We will inspect your home or business for any entry points that may be allowing rodents into your house and set up tamper-resistant bait stations that are inaccessible to children and pets.
- Chemical treatment: Our team uses environmentally safe chemical treatments to fully eliminate any current rodent activity.
- Exclusion services: We offer minor rodent exclusion services at no charge. We do this by installing screening, steel wood, and expanding foam.
All of our rodent control plans come with a six-month service warranty.
Protect Your Property From Mice & Rats
Rodents are small pests that can quickly overwhelm your home if an infestation is not addressed immediately. The most effective way to stop a rodent problem is to prevent it from happening in the first place. Use the following prevention tips to keep mice and rats from invading:
- Store food in airtight containers and keep fresh produce in the refrigerator.
- Block entryways into your home by filling cracks in the foundation and sealing door gaps and windowsills with weatherstripping.
- Regularly declutter your home to eliminate hiding spaces for rodents.
- Keep garbage cans and waste bins covered with tight-fitting lids.
Reliable Rodent Control From Your Trusted Experts
Some pest infestations can be more stubborn than others and will always find a way into your home or business where there is an opportunity to fulfill their basic needs. Rodents can be persistent home invaders, and it’s always best to reach out to a licensed pest control provider for help with removing them from your property. Encon, LLC is in the business of helping people out. Established in 2006, we pride ourselves on our services, and we treat every customer like our own family.
To get started with superior services at an affordable price or learn more about our home pest control and commercial exterminating services in Worcester, MA, and surrounding areas, contact Encon today!
Very responsive, friendly and professional. Great pricing too!