Pest Control In Charlestown, RI
Located along the Washington County, Rhode Island coastline, Charlestown is a small and tight-knit New England fishing town. Not far from the Connecticut border, Charlestown has all the benefits of being a tourist stopover to other larger cities without feeling surrounded by urban sprawl. But bedroom communities, especially ones with coastal climates, can have a high risk of pest activity. That’s why local property owners have to be proactive in preventing infestations and accounting for all the factors that attract pests to a property. Learn how to keep pests out of your Charlestown property the right way.
Residential Pest Control In Charlestown
To keep pests from invading your home, you need to take a comprehensive approach to pest control. You can’t just focus on your interior because pest problems tend to start outside. But you also can’t just focus on your yard because the factors that attract pests to your interior will build. The same goes for just focusing on certain kinds of pests. You have to account for all the different infestations that might strike. All of this demonstrates why turning to the help of professionals is the best course of action. At Encon, our trained specialists can keep your home completely protected through these and other services:
- Exterior Treatment: Our exterior treatments include spraying your yard perimeter, foundation, roofline, doors, and windows. This helps establish a shield around your entire property, as well as treating the areas where pests are most likely to try and invade indoors.
- Interior Treatment: If pests manage to make it inside, we offer safe and non-intrusive treatments that eliminate them and protect against future invasions.
- Rodent Baits: If necessary, we can offer rodent baits and traps to eliminate these furry nuisances. We also provide other targeted services to account for the specific pests that might require a special type of treatment.
Don’t take chances for residential pest control; contact Encon today.
Commercial Pest Control In Charlestown
As much as pests can disrupt and damage a home, they can wreak absolute havoc on a local business. From their costly property damage to their adverse health impacts that can affect customers and employees alike, a pest infestation can truly ruin a small business owner’s reputation. This is why Charlestown property owners must take commercial pest control seriously. With help from Encon, you’ll always have protection in the following types of businesses:
- Property Management: Apartment complexes, homeowners associations, and other property management offices or neighborhoods have to keep their tenants happy. That means quickly responding to and preventing pest infestations.
- Nursing Homes: Our senior citizens deserve to spend their twilight years in safe and comfortable facilities, which is why we partner with nursing homes to prevent pest problems.
- Manufacturing: Even businesses that produce goods that we don’t think of as pest attractants – like food, for instance – can be attractive targets for pests. Manufacturing centers of all kinds can fall victim to pests, so we help by offering preventative and responsive treatments.
Keep pests from ruining your Charlestown business by turning to Encon right away.
What To Do If You Get Bitten By A Tick In Charlestown
All kinds of pests can lead to health impacts, from rodents that carry diseases to all types of pest populations that can contribute to allergies and respiratory problems. But the nastiest types of threats are parasites that bite us and feed off the nutrients in our bodies. Ticks do this and are also known to carry diseases – most notably Lyme disease. Here’s what you should do if you notice ticks around your property or if you’re the victim of a tick bite:
- Watch For Symptoms: Lyme disease and other tick-borne illnesses tend to start with nausea and stiffness in the joints. If these symptoms develop after a bite, seek medical attention immediately.
- Take Precautions: You should always cover your skin as much as possible when going out into wooded areas where ticks are native. You can also wear sprays or ointments that temporarily ward off ticks and other biting bugs.
- Turn To Experts: You also need to account for the source of the problem itself. Whether you encounter ticks in the wilderness or you’ve already carried them back to your property, a tick population can quickly grow out of control. Contact pest professionals to inspect and treat your property thoroughly.
Avoid tick bites in Charlestown by contacting Encon to start tick prevention today.
Everything You Need To Know For Total Rodent Elimination In Your Charlestown Home
Rodents are the kind of pest no one wants, but anyone can get. All homes, even clean ones, can contain factors that rodents find attractive. Human structures are treasure troves of safety and survival for pests like rodents from shelter during the winter and spaces to nest and breed. That’s why you should take rodent control seriously, even if you don’t think you have a pest problem currently. The best way to avoid eliminating an infestation is by preventing one in the first place, through common-sense practices like regular deep cleaning, safely storing your food and trash, and even maintaining your property to reduce access points. But even with these steps, local homeowners can wind up with rodents come the winter. That’s why you should go directly to the experts at Encon for total rodent elimination. We can ultimately drive out a rodent population and install monitoring systems and treatments to ensure they are never a problem again. Contact us today to get started.
We signed up for a year of service. Rob came out to do our inspection and exclusion. Very professional, he took the time to explain everything. A++++ service! Highly recommended! And, our problem was resolved quickly.