Safe Pest Control In Central Falls, RI
Situated just north of both Pawtucket and Providence, Central Falls is the most densely populated city in the entire state of Rhode Island. Few places in the state have as much of an emphasis on community, which Central Falls is known for. The city is also surrounded by the beautiful Blackstone River and Valley Falls Pond, and provides its residents and visitors with eateries that represent a diverse mix of cultures from across the globe. Due to the large population of the city and the seasonal elements, Central Falls properties are very commonly impacted by pest problems. At Encon, we work to defeat pests.
Since 2006, our Providence County pest control has been designed to bring our customers the safest and most dependable solutions to any pests that come their way. Whether it’s termites, ants, rodents, mosquitoes, cockroaches, or wildlife, we can help. Our team of professional pest experts is state-licensed and insured in order to provide the best service around. For more information on protecting your property with pest control, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Central Falls
At Encon, we know how stressful pest problems can be, especially when they can arise at any time and DIY methods are unreliable. For more than 15 years, we’ve been focused on bringing residents of Central Falls residential pest control services that get rid of pests without the use of harsh and unnecessary chemicals. Every product that our state-licensed and insured pest professionals use is eco-friendly and dependable, so no matter the issue that you’re facing, we can handle it. With complete inspections of your home, we’ll work to identify any current pest activity as well as potential problem areas, the result being a completely pest-free home throughout the year. For more information on residential pest control that works, contact Encon today.
Commercial Pest Control In Central Falls
Since 2006, it’s been our mission at Encon to provide Central Falls businesses with the commercial pest control services that they need. To us, this means following the safest practices and using eco-friendly products to treat for pests big and small. Our offerings encompass invaders from cockroaches to wildlife and termites to ants. Your journey with us always begins with an inspection of your entire property and, upon gathering our findings, we'll develop a commercial pest control program to fit your needs. When you entrust your property to us, we will always put your satisfaction first, which is why we work tirelessly to create pest-free working environments. To learn about our commercial pest control offerings, contact Encon today.
Answering Central Falls's Most Commonly Asked Tick Questions
Ticks are a very prevalent pest in Central Falls from spring to fall, and there are a lot of questions that surround their presence. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions in the area:
- What do ticks look like? Though the specifics of their appearance vary from species to species, most ticks are small, either black or brown, and resemble an apple seed in shape.
- Are they dangerous? Not all ticks are carriers of harmful pathogens; however, it’s impossible to know simply by looking at a single tick. Some deer ticks spread pathogens that lead to illnesses like Lyme disease, while others don’t.
- What do I do if I get bitten by a tick? If you get bitten by a tick, you should remove the tick in its entirety and dispose of it by flushing it down the toilet. Then, clean the bite area with soap and water and monitor yourself for any symptoms like muscle swelling, joint pain, nausea, or fever.
- How can I protect myself from ticks? When spending time in areas of tall grass, wear light-colored clothing and apply products like DEET. If you have pets, speak with your vet about flea and tick protection, and seek professional tick control during the season.
To learn more about safe and effective tick control, contact Encon today.
How To Limit Mosquito Exposure In Central Falls
Mosquitoes become a problem in Central Falls in the early spring and last through the middle of fall, biting residents for the blood that they need in order to survive. To limit mosquito exposure, try these tips:
- Opt for unscented hygiene products like soap and shampoo. Similarly, avoid wearing strong perfumes.
- Turn over areas of standing water, like birdbaths and kiddie pools.
- Limit the amount of time spent outside at dusk and dawn.
- Try planting citronella, lavender, catnip, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
- Remove all leaf piles, tree branches, lawn trimmings, and other yard debris.
- Contact a local pest expert for professional mosquito control.
At Encon, we provide residents with eight mosquito treatments between April and October to provide maximum relief from these pesky pests. The products that we use are green, which means that they’re safe for people and the environment. To learn more about our approach to mosquito control, contact us today.
Great company! Family-owned, efficient, friendly, helpful, and great pricing! Highly recommend them